Friday, February 18, 2011

CURRENT OBSESSION: CONCETTO BY CAESARSTONE

I thought I died and went to heaven when I saw Ceaserstone’s Concetto line for the first time. Agate (one of my fave material) or semi precious stones like Tiger’s Eye, Quartz, and Hematite are cut, bound, and polished to perfection to create a one of a kind surface material. The Concetto surface is strong, heat resistance, and made to last a lifetime. But the coolest feature of all has to be its ability to be backlit. The stone itself is translucent, which gives it this beautiful glow if you decide to backlight it. I’m thinking the stunning gray or blue agate surface for my basement bar, backlit of course! However, with the heavy price tag ($400-500 per square foot supposedly) it’s going to be a small bar.
Backlit Amethyst 

Amethyst 

Blue Agate


Gray Agate

Brown Agate


Gray Agate Countertop 

Gray Agate Countertop


Amethyst Console

Tiger's Eye

Gray Agate Concetto used on stairs!

Heaven I know!

Yellow Quartz

Smoky Quartz