Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Office Makeover: Before Pictures

Even though I am horrified by the pictures I am posting of my current office, I am excited to invite all of you to be part of the makeover process. I purchased a large campaign style desk for my office, and once it was delivered it made everything look like drab (not that it looked any good before.) Please know everything in this room was handed down to us from either neighbors that were moving or family members that wanted to make space in their home. The paint color and window valances were from the previous owners.. as you can see this room is overdue for a change.

-s
Everything in this room was either existing or hand me downs.
This window treatment was there when we moved in..

This "Rosemary Sage Green" paint color was also here when we moved in..






Well what do you think, pretty bad, no? Well, I did warn you all.
This is going to need a lot of work to get "Dalliance" ready!
I've got to start thinking of paint colors...any suggestions?