Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CURRENT OBSESSION: TUFTING

So, once I'm finished redesigning the office, I am going to move onto my bedroom. I am contemplating between a wing headboard or tufted headboard, or .....I could get a little wild and get a tufted wing headboard. I am a sucker for anything beautifully upholstered with tufting. N made me promise not to start the bedroom design until the office was completed, but hey..a girl can dream.
-S




Dramatic Headboard with deep tutfing, I would own this in a second


upholstered walls with a light diamond tuft

semi-circle tufted sectional

or a GLAM tufted leather chaise

I've always loved this Vanguard Eddie Chair shown in a powder blue leather
Settee.. also from Vanguard Furniture
 A more delicate version tuft.. french pulls


This Council sofa is so stunning in person and sits like a dream!