Monday, March 21, 2011

TEN: AMAZING FIREPLACES

Dark, sexy and mysterious...

Thank you stone Gods!


Tabletop fireplace, who knew!


Contemporary Rustic


I'm not sure if I love the fireplace or the ridiculously cool tree behind it. Design by Griffin Enright Architects


We're diggin the whole niche for logs idea


Totally hip! <3



Love the whole industrial thing with the fireplace, but I'm needing some comfy dining chairs for that table. I'm channeling that their may be kids in this house. INterior by Richard Bubnowski Design


Really with the stone again, phe-no-mi-nal! Design by Taylor Lombardo Architects


Great entertaining space, plenty of seating. Oh, and that fireplace isn't too hard to look at either. Interior by Nicole Sassman Design


Okay I added a bonus fireplace, but who wouldn't love this giant boulder look. It's funky, I like it!