Thursday, April 7, 2011

MARKET NEWS: LEE INDUSTRY TRENDS

Lee industries is one of the best places to go if you are looking for great quality at the right price, BUT you can only get it if you work with a designer. So sorry! Ahem if you are interested thats what we are here for. 

Anyways, they had my favorite trend yet...I'm dubbing it the "fireplace chair." Small scale chairs perfect for the average size adult, for those smaller spaces and the ideal piece to not obstruct the view of fireplace or window. Here are my photos from the showroom. Beware I am not a professional photographer and I was not allowed to take photos in the first place so the composition is not the greatest.





And then there is the TV Lounger. I'm so putting a bunch of these in my future entertainment room because they are not too long not too short, just right!


 XXXL Poufs, also perfect for the fireplace.