Friday, May 20, 2011

ICFF: PART 2

Just wanted to show you guys a few more of the pics I took from the International Contemporary Furniture Fair. Aside from the first picture, which I took from the vendors website, you will have to excuse the rest of the photos from which I took because I do not have the best of cameras. Here are some of my favorite things from the show, bare with me there are quite a few...


 There was a real trend using laser cut cardboard, like these sphere pendants above (Graypants), and the giant giraffe below. It's nice to know that some people are taking a sustainable approach to new product design!


Horn, I know you have been over played but I'm still in love with you. Your texture, your pattern, your polish! And I'm particularly taken with these crystal studded horn vases...sighhhh



 Some amazing mosaic tile work on case goods from Ercole, which can also be found at ABC.
Fab blown glass pendants, not to be confused with your home depot brand.
Jamie Harris Studio 


Unknown


Copper on the inside, love that touch 
Unknown


Hand mande chandelier with Swarovski crystals. 
Water Pressure Lighting


 Crazy coat rack


Everyone is really loving the natural slab, organic wood look lately, as am I. But I am especially loving this giant wood slab encasing this mirror by APF MUNN. And inside the cracks, low and behold, crystals!


 

Baccarat Crystal Chandelier with umbrella detail.


Missoni inspired drape



If I ever have enough room to float a sectional in my home I might add some extension to display all my odds and ends.


Sand art feature by Klaus Bosch that had different color lights projecting from the back. I actually couldn't stop watching it. 


I had so much fun! Definitely worth going back next year.