Monday, July 25, 2011

SET DESIGN: TRUE BLOOD

Well I'm hooked or obsessed, or both! I have officially just watched season 1, 2, 3, AND the first 5 episodes of season 4 of True Blood in the last few weeks. That is a little insane considering how long each episode is, but I couldn't help it I was hooked. It makes the Twilight series look like a bedtime story for infants. 

And if any of you love True Blood and interior design like I do, you were probably just as excited to see Bill's new house/plantation as I was. C'mon, that is one sexy vampire lair, if I ever saw one! All the dark details and sexy textures like those black croc leather wing chairs in Bill's office. If I were the queen of Louisiana I would definitely need to see Eric and Alcide in those croc chairs immediately...with their shirts off...

 King Bill's office

 Bill himself in his desk chair

 Living room. Love the way those curtain panels are banded at the bottom.

 Erin Northman, sigh....

 My favorite part, the entry with this amazing chandelier by Halo Styles (also below). All those architectural details, copper grasscloth, and zebra rug aren't too shabby either. 

Halo Styles

Exterior of Bill's Plantation

If you are a True Blood fan, what do you like about Bill's new kingdom?