Monday, September 12, 2011

BRACELET FEVER!!

When I'm not using the computer you can usually find me wearing quite a few bracelets and my favorite everyday watch. But now I desire to pump up the volume a bit. Inspired by Freida and Nellie and Doloris Petunia, I'm making my own friendship bracelets (await for the upcoming post), and am also going to make my own Chan Luu wrap bracelets. But I also feel a need to get some mixed metals and leather in their. And if anything the Dinosaur Rib Cage bracelet below by nOir is driving me insane! I want it so badly.

Maybe not this many bracelets but you get the idea.


Here is the nOir cuff in pave for $800. Ouch.
Chan Luu...super over priced...Making it!

Always room for a little leopard with Tory Burch's pony hair wrap.

This is what I am going for in terms of my friendship bracelet making. I already made the chevron bracelet, now I am waiting for the rhinestone chain to come in the mail so I can so it in. Can't wait to show you!

House of Harlow. Simple and cute.

Fleet Jewelry, $140 not too shabby for a show stopper.



The orange Hermes color is "all the rage" as my Nanny would say. But I'm digging this more affordable Juicy Couture one to get the look.

Can't wait to show you what the finished collection will look like. Maybe I'll be someone's Pinterest inspiration!