Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ARTIST OF THE MONTH: Katie Rodgers

I just adore the wonderful world of Pinterest, I've recently discovered somebodys board with some of the most amazing illustrations I have seen in awhile. When I saw that my favorite picks were all coming from a website called PAPERFASHION, I immediately checked it out, I then realize that Ms. Katie Rodgers (whose Pinterest board I have been following) is the owner/artist. Kathryn Elyse Rodgers has been commissioned by companies such as Target and Coach, to name a few. Her portfolio is impressive, her drawings are striking. N and myself have been dreaming of eventually getting an illustration of the both of us to put on our upcoming website, "Hey Katie, you are exactly what we've been looking for.. you will be hearing from us."













all images by Katie Rodgers are via PAPERFASHION.net