Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WONDERWOMAN

I had my eye on the cutest wonder woman costume but the best sets I have come across range from $395-$695!! I refuse to spend that much money for a costume I will only wear one night, so of course I ordered my costume at halloweenwarehouse.com for $50. I came home today to find my package waiting for me on the front porch, it came with the corset, a blue skirt with white stars, red cape, headband, cuff bands, and a belt. The cuff bands and the belt are the tackiest gold and don't look or fit right, plus I still need to buy sexy red leather knee high boots to complete the look. I figured since I saved so much money by not buying the expensive costume, I can splurge on "wonder woman-esque" accessories that I love and can wear again and again and again..



Tory Burch was definitely channeling Wonder Woman when she designed these large gold cuffs.

Another amazing option found on Max and Chloe


I really do like the corset that I ordered, but I couldn't resist posting this version by Zimmerman.




This belt is GORGEOUS and would look great with many, many outfits.
These Hadley Knee boots by Michael Antonio are PERFECT, I will be the most stylish superhero this Halloween.