Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CURRENT OBSESSION: CONTAINER STORE CONTAINERS

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Rather than shopping with all the crazy people this weekend I was organizing and perfecting my closet, which has been an ongoing task for about a year now. I don't have a lot of space for the amount of items I own and I like all my options to be displayed so I can get ready in the most efficient amount of time. But I also want my closet to be an amazing experience when I fling open my closet doors, like the sound of the heavens opening up. So in order to display some of my jewelry better I was looking on The Container Store site for some ideas. Turns out they have a lot of really cool options for display.


COLOR!!!

















Check out these amazing lacquered boxes for under $10! You could even mix and match the lids. You could copy the whole Hermes feel with an orange bottom and a black lid!



An I know this is not for jewelry but I thought these trunks looks quite stylish for extra storage. Only $139!

How do you organize your jewelry? Any ideas?