Monday, November 7, 2011

EXTRAVAGANT HOME THEATRE


It seems to me that most men are happy as long as they have a place to put their giant TV's, and I have to say I'm right there with them. I love snuggling in the dark watching movies and eating popcorn, who doesn't? This post pays homage to all those amazing viewing rooms out there with black out shades, Bose sound systems and stadium seating. I can only hope to have a place like this someday to watch Pixar and Disney's crazy animated movies with my own kiddies. 



This one is my FAVORITE!!! I love the mohair covered chaises, and the hollywood glam vibe.




Giant movie theater letters!

You have to have the bar packed and plenty of movie staples for this room. Hey a fridge or a vintage popcorn machine couldn't hurt, but I'm digging the stylish way they are serving their snacks here.