Thursday, November 3, 2011

SERENA AND LILY: Fall 2011 Catalog

I'll be honest, whenever I come across a Serena and Lily catalog I skim through it, find the kids stuff to be sweet, put it down, and forget about it. Then, we received their latest fall catalog, and I could not stop "oohing" at their new introductions. After hogging the catalog all day at work I found myself tagging every other page with post-its of all the things I wanted. Along with many accents pieces, I've definitely become inspired on how to set the table for my next dinner party.




The marbella collection is what first caught my eye, everything works beautifully together.

I love the layering of the creamy tablecloth, the blue patterned runner, and that gorgeous napkin which brings it all together.
I fell in love with their new Metallic Suede & Hemp Rug, which is already sold out!
Hoping N buys this hair on hide lounge chair for her living room!
I am so tempted to purchase this fluted shaped moroccan metal table
maybe for the sitting room?






I just adore this carved chakki (an indian inspired stool) it can be used to sit on or rest your feet on.



This Pondicherry headboard, with nailheads, is a great alternative to the OLY Ingrid Bed, available in sizes from twin all the way to california king. Starting price is at $1250 (please don't ask how much that OLY bed cost me!) and they offer over 2 dozen fabric options.


Cute pink, white, and green storage baskets.