Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DESIGN WITH WINE

With so many delicious bottles of wine I've been getting for the holidays, I really wish I had an unexpected way of displaying all of my bottles. And with all the great glassware designs out there right now, I would love to upgrade my own wine glasses, but if I purchased a new 12 person set of glasses each time I fell in love at Crate and Barrel..I would need 3 china cabinets to hold it all...

PLEASE ENJOY THIS POST RESPONSIBLY


This is such a genius idea, and a great way to free up space. I've found many great DIY tutorials for this.
I have never met a stemless wine glass I didn't love.



LEFT: It is called the CORKCICLE, a cork attached to a tube you can fill with water and freeze, to keep your wine chilled..I NEED this. RIGHT: A closet with a great view of your wine collection.