Thursday, February 2, 2012

THE NEW INKBLOT TREND

 After browsing through my flipboard app on my iPad the other day, I gasped when I stumbled upon this ink-blot printed skirt worn by the fabulous Blair of Atlantic-Pacific. To my surprise it was by Zara, which is always a great price but not so great fit for me. So I immediately searched the Zara website to find that you couldn't purchase the skirt online. Well since I almost hyperventilated with anxiety for my fear that this amazingly priced printed skirt would be sold out I then immediately called the closest Zara to have them hold a skirt. To my relief, they had one in my size and I went to try it on after work. And I'm happy to say it fit! And for $49.50, totally worth every penny considering I rarely find a print that I love at that price.

After bringing home the skirt, I realized there has been a bit of a trend going on here with the ink blot print...


Unknown

Ankasa




Porter Teleo hand painted wallpaper

Alexander McQueen and Prabal Gurung

Schin & Babi Necklace at ShopBop