Monday, February 6, 2012

TOP IPAD APPS FOR INTERIOR DESIGN BLOGGERS




PINTEREST

Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard. It lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find in your life. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. Please be warned that this is probably the most addicting website, and yourself spending many hours on it. I use it by making folders for all of my favorite interiors, furniture pieces, and DIY ideas. There is no "official" Pinterest app for the Ipad just yet, but you can add the website to your home screen. 



FLIPBOARD

A new approach to browsing social content such as your favorite websites. Normal people use it for the news and facebook.. I use it to stalk all of my favorite blogs. This app is 100% free.


DROPBOX


Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again! I can save all of my current files into dropbox ad I am able to access my documents from any computer, this app is life changing and the best part is.. its free unless you want to upgrade to more storage access.


NOTESHELF


The most beautiful note taking app ever designed for the iPad. Noteshelf is the handwriting note taker that features super natural digital ink. Neatly organize all your notebooks on the shelf, each with a cover and title of your choosing. I make a notebook for each project I am currently working, I am even able to upload pictures and make notes over them. This app is $4.99 but trust me, it's worth every penny.


BLOGSY


Basically, it's the best blogging tool you'll find on the iPad. This was one of the first apps I purchased when I received the Ipad. I am still learning how to use it, but I've heard nothing but great things about Blogsy. Cost is $4.99.