Thursday, March 29, 2012

GOLD CONVERT

I was once a standard polished silver only kind of gal. But in the last 5 years something has changed in me. The first sign, I bought an everyday two tone classic watch. Next thing I know I'm buying more gold jewelry and the more I mix metals the better. While just browsing my Pinterest pins I realize that out of the first 10 pins, 6 of them contain gold content! I'm gonna go out on a limb now and say that I'm a gold lover. Addicted! Okay, there I said it. I'm a gold digger :P


Jennifer Lawerence looks insane in this gold number!

I wouldn't mind leaving my drawers open if I had this liner staring back at me...


Lucite and Gold Backgammon table 

Made Goods Table. I <3 you! 

Gold and lucite hardware 

YSL slingbacks. What's a girl to do to get her hands on these???

All images from Pinterest