Tuesday, May 1, 2012

CURRENT OBSESSION: The Round Settee

I have become enraptured with the round settee, I blame my latest obsession on interior designer Windsor Smith. She used this completely lust worthy piece of furniture in an entry foyer, making it the first thing to greet you as you walk in. I've alway imagined using it in my future walk-in closet, but now I am more open to the idea of showing it off in an entry or living room. 




 



Decor8 Apartment Therapy Design Sponge decorpad Remodelista design therapy pillows bedroom furniture apartment wall panels barn doors architecture sofa beds wedding furniture home shopping faux fur accessories design inspiration interior design trends kitchen cabinets bookshelves glass subway tile diy makeover decorate trendy design a room lighting book shelves fabrics cabinets modern living room interior keep calm and carry on interior design ideas