Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SNEAK PEEK

Just thought I would share a couple pictures of some things we are working on over here at Dalliance Design. 

Just ordered my first Oly Studio piece! And I'm in love <3
It's called the Charlotte side chair. I got it in the same fabric shown (white herringbone), but without the nailheads. It is going to pair perfectly with my mini West Elm Parson's Desk. The only thing I'm not so excited about...the 14 weeks lead time. Oh well, good things come to those who wait!


Already thinking about my pillow fabrics for the headboard I plan on ordering (below from Century). Check out that burn out velvet from Kevin O'Brien! I. Could. Die.
Need to get going on framing these abalone shells I picked up From Fun House Furnishings in Mendham, NJ. 



And here's just a teeny tiny little snippet of our huge residential project at the moment! So excited!! Can't wait to reveal the end results :)

~N