Thursday, October 11, 2012

STYLE IS SERVED: SEQUIN TABLECLOTHS

Thanks to Pinterest, as always, I discovered the sequin tablecloth. Swoon! Seriously.

Yes, I know, you think I'm weird because stuff like this will actually make my day. But for a designer, its all in the details. Now, if you know anything about sequins, its that they can borderline on tacky if you are not careful. Especially if you get a crazy color like hot pink or lime green, your event will look like it's for a little girl's Justice princess party. So stick to neutrals and metallics and go crazy on the flowers and centerpieces. I for one am in complete love with the chevron sequined tablecloth from La Tavola. I'll be keeping that resource filed for the future.   

Love the combination of the antique wooden chairs with the glam setting. 

 Now this combo of black and hot pink might not be my thing, but I think it's done tastefully. 




 Ahhh!! With some color this chevron number could be so fab!




Now I just have to work on getting a boyfriend...

~N