Saturday, December 15, 2012

FURNITURE MAKING

With 2013 just around the corner, I naturally begin to fantasize about the new year. I look at the --> resolutions I made January of last year and I can't believe I never made any of those things come true. I never took that sewing class (I kept putting it off), the only surprising thing about my cooking skills this year was that I didn't burn the french toast one morning, the closest I got to Paris was "Le Peep" Restaurant in Edison, NJ. 
I am a big believer in making lists and following through with my goals, and it shocks me to see that I left those goals pass me by.. until I realize all of the things that I have done this year to help make my business grow, I have no doubt in my mind that Nicole and I will only grow from here.

I have recently been approached to provide some custom furniture designs for a new furniture building start up company. When they asked if that was something I would be interested in.. I thought to myself "When would I have the time to do that?! We are getting so busy!" That thought was quickly followed with "my dream has always been to design my own furniture line" and so I will make time for this opportunity. Nicole and I are one of the lucky few who get to wake up every morning and do what we love most. We plan to grab 2013 by the B_ _ _LS, and continue to focus on the thing we are most passionate about.. design.


Custom Greek Key Cocktail Table designed by Dalliance Design