Monday, January 7, 2013

PAINTED FURNITURE

Happy Monday everyone! This new year I vowed to be more organized, so I spent this past weekend organizing my boards on Pinterest. Woah. It took me houuuuurrss! And even after I rearranged all my boards alphabetically, I'll go back on to my page and they will be disorganized again! So obnoxious. Anyways, while I was sifting through I saw a few post topics worth mentioning.
For instance, painted furniture. It's surprising to see how many interior design pins I've collected with painted case goods. It looks like people are starting to experiment with color a bit more, and not just good old white either. Just take a gander at some of these candy colored pieces. 
~N

Christopher Farr
The Aestate




Meredith Heron


Hickory Chair Tuxedo Chest






Censational Girl Blog


House Beautiful