Tuesday, February 12, 2013

SO THE GROUNDHOG DIDN"T SEE HIS SHADOW...

Which means Spring is just around the corner and I'm already planning my must-have list for the warmer days in my future. Like many of the rest of you savvy ladies out there, I have to strategize when it comes to shopping. Unfortunately going to the mall on a whim to buy random things just doesn't exist anymore. We have to take a more strategic approach to our wardrobe. Find what's missing in our closet, analyze the trends, do our research...that sort of thing. I give you my list for Spring. 

#1 
A NEW METALLIC HANDBAG

I'm not much of a handbag gal. I like them, but I just can't justify paying over $200 for one when half the time it ends up on the floor of a public bathroom...catch my drift. Not worth it. But there are plenty of other gorgeous bags out there within a reasonable price point.

The Cambridge Satchel Company for J. Crew




 #2 
The Color Combo:
Coral and Blush Pink

Steph used this color combo for her bedroom and I just can't get enough of it. With the right textures and a hint of metallic, its just insane.




#3 
Snakeskin Printed Denim


#4 
This EXACT Swimsuit

Ladies help a girl out if you know where it's from and how I can get it because I legit need it in my life...


#5 
More BOHEMIAN Earrings

I'm tired of wearing studs, I need to kick it up a notch, and since Miguel Ases is just not in the budget, these pretties can be mine for only $43 at David Aubrey.


 #6 
Modified Cat Eye Sunglasses

So chic, hair up or down.




#7 
Denim Colored Skinnies



#8
More delicate bracelets for stacking
Because you can never have enough...


Black leather bangle > BCBG
Leopard hide bangle > J. Crew
Arrow bangle > Shop Bop
Cross, Infinity, and turquoise bangle > Etsy
Sequin friendship bracelet > Doloris Petunia
Orange wrap bracelet > Etsy

#9 
Black and White Stripes

What can I say, it's just an easy pattern that has stuck with me for a few years now. So graphic yet so classic. The shoes are a must have, I'm literally stalking them until they go on sale. Both pieces by Zara. 



Let's see how many things I can cross off the list...