Sunday, April 14, 2013

GOODBYE NEW JERSEY: HELLO NEW YORK


If someone had told me a few months ago that I would be working in New York City, the capital of the world, I would have told them they were insane. Now, here I am commuting to my new job, at Zimmer & Rodhe, in Manhattan everyday. The networking alone makes the long commute completely worth it, plus the caliber of interior designers in NYC are on a whole different playing field. Amongst our companies client list are Bunny Williams, Victoria Hagan, and Miles Redd. The pulsating energy of the city gives you a sense of endless opportunities. I'm not sure exactly where I belong in the world, or where I am destined to end up, but I am very much looking forward to this new and exciting chapter in my life. I am forever grateful to the pushy very insistent people who encouraged me to make this change in my life. Next on my list is to find the perfect apartment.. let the hunting begin!