Tuesday, October 1, 2013

KEN FULK: MASTER STYLIST

I recently saw this image below and I was floored. Anyone who rocks an emerald green lacquer wall with exposed brick is just a freakin GENIUS. Seriously, mind blown. Soooo obviously I needed to check out the person who made it happen, Ken Fulk. I've heard the name before, but I really needed to see what he was all about. And what I found was a gold mine of interior perfection. Sexy, cheeky, luxurious and fun, Ken knows how to put a room together....and apparently a party or two. The man knows how to live. 


Honestly, I could barely narrow down the expansive selection of portfolio shots, so bare with me. You will not be disappointed. 



His interiors are a constant reminder to not take ourselves too seriously. 

I love Fulk's use of vintage items and interesting light fixtures. Never afraid to mix it up! 





He definitely has a thing for taxidermy. 







This sectional is fab. 






Need those cerulean chesterfields!
From rustic to victorian, moroccan to modern, Ken Fulk can transform any space.